The Senior Class Legacy is a way for you and your classmates to leave a permanent reminder of your time on campus for future generations of Horned Frogs. Your $50 gift to the TCU Annual Fund will be donated to the University area of your choice to help provide support to future students. Be a part of the tradition. Leave a legacy. Go to www.seniorgift.tcu.edu today!
- You may not realize it, but TCU alumni have already had an impact on your college life. You have benefited from their generosity: from supporting scholarships and financial aid to enhancing student life. As a soon-to-be alum, you now have the same opportunity. Leave a legacy.
- You’ll have the opportunity to honor three individuals in the Commencement Program and through a mailed certificate.
- A custom engraved brick will be placed along with those of your fellow graduates in the Senior Mall Area in front of the Mary Couts Burnett Library.
- You’ll receive a one-year membership in the Junior Clark Society. (Graduate Students are not eligible for automatic Junior Clark status.)
- You'll have the gratification of knowing that you have contributed to the future of TCU and fellow Horned Frogs.
- If you designate your $50 gift to Frog Club, you will also receive membership in Frog Club and a Priority Point. Click here to learn more.
- TCU invites May, August and December graduates to participate in the Senior Class Legacy. To ensure that your engraved brick is placed by May/December graduation, please participate at http://www.seniorgift.tcu.edu by the following deadlines:
- October 31 (December/August Grads)
- March 1 (May Grads)
For more information, contact:
Director of Student and Young Alumni Programs
TCU Box 297440
Fort Worth, Texas 76129
(817) 257 – 6906
(800) 646 - 4TCU (Toll-Free)
*An official University receipt will be issued for a $25 gift to the designation of your choosing. $25 is the market value for benefits received and it is not allowed as a charitable deduction by the IRS.